TQM = PQM
In TQM – Total Quality Management – all actions are with customer satisfaction in focus. With PQM is your own life satisfaction in focus. PQM is a concept to define what is important to you and the best tools to get there. Methods that, with success, have been used by companies for decades are now available for you to use.
The most important questions you have to answer are:
- What is important to you?
- Who defines your goals, is it you or people around you or do you feel that you have control?
- Do your goals fit your life?
The keystones of PQM
- PQM is a process, you need to make a plan and the step by step work and improve. Real change does not happen overnight, it demands effort and time
- PQM is a system to provide an overview of your whole life situation. When you see how one part of your life affects the other, your plans become better and the goals easier to reach.
- With PQM you can make decisions based on statistics instead of a feeling.
- PQM is a way to continuously improve performance in every life area using your resources in the best way.
- PQM combines development techniques, and a structure focused on continuously improving all life areas.
I read a blog post in Quality Magazine, which I wanted to share with you. It is about the belief that anything is possible and that you have every opportunity to fulfill your dreams. “From an early age, you may have been told that anything is possible and that you could accomplish anything you wanted – if you wanted it bad enough. So, somewhere deep inside, you know you can do anything that you set your mind to. However, many don’t come even close.”
WHY? The link here will take you to the post.